Sunday, 5 June 2016

Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation in 'Nude' [Review]



The first time I had heard about the Vichy Dermablend was through their amazing commercial featuring a heavily tatted man [a.k.a. Zombie Boy] - who had been expertly covered with the Vichy Dermablend foundation:




And I thought ... what an amazing, amazing product!

Fast forward a couple of months, and I was given the opportunity to test it out for myself. Vichy have recently launched a 3D version of this foundation, mostly targeted for people with Acne or problematic skin [it helps smooth everything out]. However, since I don't suffer from really problematic skin, I decided to go with the original formula of Dermablend.




It promises 16 hours of wear, with an SPF of 35, I know that many people really hate having SPF in their foundation, but I find that this does not give any exceptional flash back when using flash photography.

Mine is in the shade #35 Nude and it matches me perfectly. It has quite a neutral verging on yellow undertone.

The formula is neither too thick or too thin: it leans more towards the liquidy side - which is something which I was not prepared for - as usually full coverage foundations are thicker than normal ones.

It feels quite light on the skin, especially when applied with a damp sponge, however it also applies well both with a brush or even with your hands.

It gives medium to very high coverage and has a near matte finish. The finish is quite natural, especially in day light. It can be easily layered without getting a cake-y finish. It evens out my skin tone, and gives a nice even finish to my face.




On me it lasts around 8-9 hours, and my face starts turning oily after about 3-4 hours of wear. I do have to set this, as I have really oily skin.

This Vichy Dermablend Fluid Corrective Foundation is one of the best foundations currently on the market!

Love,


Lola
xoxo

8 comments:



  1. What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time.

    datawarehousing training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is having the general information. Got a creative work and this is very different one.We have to develop our creativity mind.This blog helps for this. Thank you for this blog. This is very interesting and useful.

    digital marketing company in chennai
    seo company in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait to check out some of these blogs! I’ve really wanted to start learning more about cars and auto repairs lately and I think this will help a lot. I think it can save my family some money if we knew how to do some repairs at home.! Thanks again for all the options.

    car cleaning services in mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.
    Back to original

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a regular reader of your blog. the blog is very interesting and will be much useful for
    us. I really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really its a amazing article I had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all.
    SAS Training in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great site for these post and i am seeing the most of contents have useful for my Carrier.Thanks to such a useful information.Any information are commands like to share him.

    digital marketing course in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these tips are great, that’s very interesting. I’m so tempted to try that myself, but you would think if it were effective, more people would do it.
    Best Interior Designers in Chennai
    Interior Designers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  8. There are many interesting information included and i can easily understand all given information.I post something on my blog to post something, or wait to post something worth saying. Keep update more information....
    Tax Accountant Melbourne
    Investment Advisor Melbourne
    Mortgage Broker
    Mortgage Broker Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=