Monday 6 May 2013

Wjcon Long Lasting Eye Liner in 'Frost' [Review]

Dear readers,

Yes, I am still alive!

Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend <3

On to my review:

I love using white eyeliner on the lower waterline to get a wide-eyed effect (or dolly one) - especially when I'm not getting much sleep.

At the moment I'm using the Wjcon Long Lasting Eye Liner in 'Frost' #06.

This cost me an affordable Euro 4.90 and you can get it from their shop in B'Kara (this applies to any Maltese readers of mine). It also comes in a myriad of other shades!

The liner comes in a standard pencil form which you need to sharpen, but it's ok - I don't mind.

At the bottom end of the eye pencil you get a hint of the colour - this way you can easily recognise which colour you want if you have loads of different eye pencils (like me).

Frost is a bright, matte white (even though at first I thought that it must be frosty because of the name) with excellent pigmentation when swatched.

It is not as bright when used on the waterline, which is why it is perfect for day wear.

Really long lasting too! After 3-5 hours it is still on my waterline.




w/out flash 

with flash 


Do any of use white eyeliner? Or do you prefer to use a nude or black one on your waterline?

Much love!

Lorraine
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love this. I have been wanting to try white liner as i've heard it makes your yes look bigger. Thanks for the review
    Becky #GIG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make your eyes look bigger! You're welcome, and thanks for stopping by
      xx

      Delete
  2. These liners are really great! I have the gold leaf (which I reviewed here: www.bit.ly/13lR3Sw) and shimmering bark so far. Might get this one too after reading your review...

    www.allthingslady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I've seen you using this a couple of times, it looks gorgeous. I also have a dark blue one which I also really like. I will have to check whether they have a nude one too.

      Delete
  3. Last time I swatched it, I thought it wasn't that pigmented, must have been in a rush. Looks beautiful dear !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of this liner.. perfect for making my eyes look a bit more awake :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=