Friday, 26 July 2013

MAC Eyeshadow in 'Expensive Pink' [Review]

Dear readers,

The shade 'Expensive Pink' is the first MAC eyeshadow that I have ever tried.

Mine is in a 'refill' type packaging because I have a small palette where I normally hold this.

The eyeshadow weighs 1.3 grms.

'Expensive Pink' is a gorgeous sunset pink/coral-y colour with golden undertones - a colour which has quickly become my most used shade for summer. It has some slight shimmer.

I normally use this on my crease and under my lower lash line for a light, smoked out effect. This colour is excellent for people who want a pop of colour but are afraid to use really bright colours.

Pair it with a light nude for daytime, or with a dark brown for night time.

As you would imagine, this eyeshadow picks up beautifully with a brush and is very soft - so blending it is easy peasy.

No creasing whatsoever.







natural light

with flash


Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I think the color is not too pink, more to light brown or gold, but nice review dear ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, interesting post and you have an awesome blog, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! xoxo

    my BLOGLOVIN: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3831938/love-joice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ow my goodness I am in LOVE with this colour, it's absolutely beautiful!

    Great post! Just added you on google+

    I just did a holy grail make up haul on my blog, I love for you to check it out.

    Hazel X
    www.whichhazel05.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=