Saturday 28 December 2013

Rimmel Stay Blushed! Liquid Cheek Tint in 'Pop of Pink' [Review]

Dear readers,

Wishing you all happy holidays!

I know I've slacked a bit from blogging but I'm doing a Masters degree in English plus working and taking care of the house [chores etc] and I've no time left for myself. I'm leading a non existing life at the moment - I'm stuck in this boring routine which is making time pass so quickly I just can'f get a grip. 

If I'm not working I'm at university. By the time I'm back home I only feel like lounging about the house in a zombified state. 

Anyway.

Enough moping.

I've had this Rimmel Stay Blushed Liquid Cheek Tint for about three months now. To be completely honest I forget I have this because Benefit's Benetint is my go to blusher/cheek tint.

I got this from Boots when I was in the Uk.

Comes in a small, squeezy toothpaste-like tube and you get 14ml worth of blusher. 

The pinkness of the blusher is really similar to the pink of the packaging - it is a kind of bubblegum/antique/dusty rose kind of mix. Upon close inspection it does have slight shimmer in it which does not transfer on my cheeks [or I just can't see it].

It does give you a couple of seconds until you blend it before it sets. It gives a nice, natural rosy flush which I love in Winter and the colder months.

This lasts about 3-4 hours but I do find that blushers don't have great lasting power on me [except Benetint which stains like crazy].

I would recommend this for those ladies who would like to try out a cream based blush who would like to get a natural flush [and without the risk of overdoing it]






Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks so interesting. I need to check these out. Thanks for the review! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely <3
    Do visit mine
    www.ilovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=