Monday 3 February 2014

The FAST [5:2] Diet [Series]

Dear readers,

I've always been a yo-yo dieter. I could go for days bring extremely good with what I ate, then I would get fed up and binge eat.

I've tried many diets, some of which have worked, some of which didn't.

My favourite diet is the Dukan diet, which limits your carbs but does not limit your portions. You see, when I am hungry I want to eat, and so the Dukan was quite 'easy' to do [even though reducing your carb intake is quite tough]. 

So I'd first heard about the 5:2 diet from my brother. Now it's quite popular. In this diet you can eat 2000 cals [so the norm] for 5 days, but you 'fast' on two days.

Check this helpful video out;


I've decided to fast on Tuesdays and Thursday. 

I thought of blogging my progress every week, so keep posted for updates!

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=