Wednesday 29 October 2014

Born Pretty Store Assorted Black Rhinestone Wheel [Hearts | Ovals | Round | Review]



A while back I was sent this gorgeous black rhinestone wheel from Born Pretty Store [Check them out by clicking *here* - they have free worldwide shipping!]

In the wheel you get approximately 200 pcs and they are assorted: hearts, ovals and round shaped. 

I fell in love with these as soon as I saw them, since they change colour depending from which angle you look at them: from blue, to purple, to green and gold...

...this way they will match a huge variety of nail polish shades!

This wheel costs $2.45* and you can get yours by clicking *here*

You can use the code AIB10 for 10% off your whole order.




For more nail art ideas by yours truly, check out my official nail facebook page Nail Candy by Lorraine.

Love,

Lola
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=