Sunday 2 November 2014

The Body Shop Satsuma Body Sorbet [Review]



This Body Shop Satsuma Body Sorbet is, my dear readers, one of the best smelling products that I have ever had the pleasure to smell.

This is a fairly new release by TBS and I got it in an event which was held in one of their outlets last month [or early in October, I believe].

As soon as the charming saleslady opened this tube up, I was sold.

I could smell it just by having the cap open!




These body sorbets come in 5 different scents and all of them smell amazing. This Satsuma Sorbet is the one which I fell in love with though.

Funnily enough, [as seen in the above picture] it clearly warns people not to eat this product - because it smells so good it really tantalizes you into tasting it. 

This body lotion if I may call it that is enriched with cold pressed Satsuma oil from Argentina, and its consistency is unlike anything I have ever tried.




It feels cold once applied [most probably due to the gel-like consistency which it has] and it has a kind of mousse-y / sorbet-y texture - i,e, it is much of a hybrid.

It is immediately and easily absorbed into the skin once applied - I do favour using this on my body as opposed to my hands though.

The smell of this lingers on for a long, long time and it seems like it 'injects' moisture into the skin. It really softens the skin too!




This cost me around €11-13 which is a bit on the steeper side for a body cream, but it is worth every penny [even just for the smell! - mmmm]

Love,

Lola
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=