Sunday 18 August 2013

MAC Point Pot in 'Painterly' [Review]

Dear readers,

Ever since I got MAC's Paint Pot in 'Painterly' [it was a birthday present] not a single day has passed where I haven't used this.

Paint Pots are cream eyeshadows which come in small glass jars with screw on lids [you get 5 grms].

The shade I have, 'Painterly' is a nude shade which I use in two ways;

For work, I use this by itself to give my eyelids a hint of colour and to conceal any unsightly purple veins [I know - eugh] off my eyelids - and this also makes my eyeliner stay on longer.

I also use 'Painterly' as an eyeshadow base - this works exceptionally well as an eyeshadow primer - eyeshadows don't budge or fade - even in the hottest of weathers [it's about 35 degrees celcius in Malta atm].

Now seriously, I cannot rave enough about this product!

This has been the first cream eyeshadow that does not crease - not even in the slightest - even on my oily eyelids!!

You only need a tiny amount for a hint of colour - so I know that this pot will last me a long time. Just be careful to screw the lid on tightly because I heard that these can dry out an crack if not sealed properly.







without flash

with flash

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. i need one!! ;__; looks so good!

    http://starshoukei.blogspot.mx/2013/08/articulos-patrocinados-por-berry-cute.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=