Monday 13 January 2014

MAC '263' Small Angled Brush [Review]

Dear readers,

For my birthday last year I was gifted some MAC products [yey!] - and one of these was the Small Angled Brush #263 by MAC. I've always wanted to try out some MAC brushes so I was super excited to put this one to the test.



As the name implies, this brush is on the smaller side, quite a bit smaller than the span of my hand. It is flat with bristles which are rather stiff, making this brush perfect for winged eyeliner.

I also use it to fill up my eyebrows or to create precise lines when applying eyeshadow. Perfect brush - small but mighty!



Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I so want to get my hands on this brush - it sounds amazing! The bristles look perfect for applying powder to the brows xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=