Saturday 5 April 2014

Etude House 'Oh Happy Day Hand Bouquet' Hand Cream [Review]



Dear readers,

Who doesn't like a nice smelling hand cream?

Add to that cute packaging and you have a sure winner.

A while ago I came across these Etude House Oh Happy Day Hand Bouquet Hand Creams and I got two to try out. 

They are super duper cheap [I got mine from *HERE*]




There are 6 different types of scents, and all of them have cute packaging to boot.

I chose Rich Sugar [on the left] and Rich Cotton [on the right]

Rich Sugar has a really flowery, sweet scent.

Rich Cotton smells of newborn babies - a kind of cross between talc and the old nivea hand creams which used to come in the blue metal pot.




The creams are very lightweight and easily absorbed once applied - without leaving that greasy feeling which I really hate [so they will make good creams to use during the sticky Summer months].

Your hands are left superbly soft and with a lovely fragrance which seems to linger on for quite a bit. But that doesn't stop me from re-applying several times throughout the day - I'm seriously addicted to hand creams in general but these are 2 of the nicest I have ever used.




Which are your favourite hand creams? Do tell!

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=