Tuesday 16 September 2014

TONYMOLY Egg Pore Blackhead Out Gel [Review]



This Tony Moly Blackhead Out Oil Gel is part of a three step system which helps remove pesky blackheads.

I don't know the price because this was gifted to me, but I'm sure that a quick search on Google or Ebay will tell you. 




Of course let's start out by saying how freaking cute the packaging is <3 It comes in an egg shaped, plastic container which is quite on the large side, but as seen above you only get product in the bottom part of the shell - that is, 30ml.

It also has a yellow plastic seal [not pictured] which does not exactly fit in the bottom part, and makes a right mess if you try to fit it in. So I just threw it in the bin. There.




Apparently this TonyMoly gel has eggy properties in it [which help tighten pores], but don't fret, because this has a really pleasant lemon-y scent which I love. It is also oil based.

Once applied to the skin, it turns from clear to foamy because it reacts with the nasty sebum on your nose, or wherever you apply this [I use it mostly on my nose because I have open pores there and I can get blackheads really easily]

The yellow bits supposedly exfoliate the skin, but they are not abrasive/harsh so perfect to use on sensitive skin.




To use, you apply a small amount on your nose, let sit for 2-4 minutes, than lightly massage it in for another couple of minutes. When finished, rinse with water.

This is what I think about this product: I love how my nose feels after I use this - much tighter and cleaner, but of course it does not remove all of your blackheads completely [I find that no matter what 'miracle' product you buy, it won't remove all of them regardless of its price tag]

It does give it a matte finish even though it is made out of oil.

Of course, I don't know if by using the whole 3 step system you would get better results.




The cute thing about this Tony Moly Egg Pore Blackhead Out Gel is that when finished, you can knock the yellow part out and plant a small plant / flower in it - how cool and environmentally friendly that is <3

So, that't it for today, I hope you find this review useful, and do tell me what you use for your blackheads, if anything at all!

Love,

Lola
xoxo


6 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That's the cutest packaging ever!! It also sounds like a great product! I def want to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knoww I loveee the packaging <3 Let me know if you do try it out!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I bought this product from ebay and I absolutely love it!

    christin3s.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your review.
    I'll try this product ^^

    Indira
    http://indiranyan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=