Saturday 12 December 2015

How to: Fix Broken Eyeshadows [Tutorial | DIY]



A while back my [very naughty] cat broke a couple of my Urban Decay eyeshadows: 2 from the Vice 3, and 1 from the Naked 3. Yes, the horror, the horror.

Usually when I manage to turn eyeshadows to dust I throw them away without second thoughts, but with these palettes - being my most loved [and most expensive ones too] - I just couldn't. 

So, with the help of a bottle of surgical spirit and a rusty hair clip, I managed to save them, hurrah!




Really, all you need to do is smash your already quite smashed eyeshadow [I did it in the pan to avoid making a mess] by using a metal tool, any kind will do. 

Then drop a couple of drops of surgical spirit [I think I used around 4-5 drops for each pan], mix it with your metal tool, and when you get a slightly wet consistency [careful, not too wet!], flatten the shadow with a wider tool [I used the back of a fork]

When you're done, leave to air dry. I promise that pigmentation will still be great afterwards! 



As good as new!

Hope you found this post helpful,

Love,
Lola
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Your post is really good information I liked it and enjoyed it.

    Keep sharing such important posts.
    Bulk SMS, Bulk SMS Providers Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=