Wednesday 21 November 2012

On my Christmas wish list...

Hello ladies,

Have you thought of what you would like to receive for Xmas this year? As usual, I have a number of things that I want, and as usual, I won't be getting any of them (boooo haha) - so I decided to make a list of my top 4 gifts I would like to receive. They will be listed in (I think) ascending value.

#5: More beads for my Chamilia bracelet:

This isn't mine - mine is in Fuchsia :) 

#4: Naked Palette by Urban Decay:

I have been wanting this for such a looonngggggg time
#3: Sigma Brush Set:

Sigma Eyes Kit

Sigma Performance Eye Kit

Sigma Essential Kit


#2: Michael Kors Rose Gold (or Gold) watch:



These 3 models are the ones I like best

#5: I Phone 5 (well, a girl can dream, eh?)


So, there you go :P Now everyone will know what to get me ha ha :D

Love

Lorraine
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=