Yesterday my bf and I went to watch the new Twilight movie and I really loved Bella Cullen's makeup in the film now that she has finally turned into a vampire! So today I had a spare hour and I decided to try and recreate this look - a look which is rather versatile and is wearable (for night time I must say).
What I used for the Face:
- Catrice Prime and Fine
- Coverderm Perfect Face in shade 2
- Ebay 15 colour concealer palette
- Essence Fix and Matte Translucent Loose Powder
- Revlon bronzer in 02 "Sunkissed Bronze"
What I used for the Eyes:
- Catrice Smokey Eyes Set in 030 "Meet me at the bonfire"
- Elf Beauty Book "Natural Eye Edition"
- 120 eyeshadow palette
- Catrice eye brow pencil in "Brow-n-eyed Peas"
- Essence multi action smokey eyes mascara
- Essence lash and brow gel mascara
- Lashgrip waterproof eyelash adhesive
- Ebay lashes (I used one lash which I split into 2)
|yeah....the right lash band was not fixed properly and I noticed after it was too late :/|
And this is the final look :)
Let me know what you think ^.^