Tuesday 20 November 2012

Review: Maybelline Super Stay 10 Hour Tint Gloss

Hi ladies,

I have never ever in my life worn anything but nude lipsticks or glosses, but about a month ago or so I discovered the Maybelline Tint Glosses, and truth be told, I am now an addict...

If I am not mistaken there are 10 shades in total, and I have 4. The reason I never bought the whole set is because some of the colours look alike (you'll see what I mean in a minute), and there are a chocolate brown one and a lilac one which I don't really like.

The ones I have are;

From top to bottom: Forever Berry, Forever Coral, Endless Ruby, Lasting Pink


What I love about these is that they last ages...honestly. And unlike the normal stains, they do not dry your lips out cause they are glossy. After applying it, you have to wait about 10 minutes for it to dry - you'll know when it has dried because the feel of it changes (can't really explain this hah).

What I also love about these is the applicator, or wand, shape. It's unlike anything I have ever seen:






It's like a teardrop with a hole in the middle, so you'll get the right amount of product every time. And you can use the sides to draw out the outline of the lips before filling it in (p.s if you make a mistake you have to wipe it off immediately or else it will stain). Another bonus is the smell: it seriously smells amazing...kind of fruity.

Swatches of the 4 I have:

Forever Coral

Lasting Pink

Forever Berry

Endless Ruby





 So...as you can see from the swatches, all the shades I have are really similar....you can only tell the difference between the Coral one and the others, so that is my only negative remark with these.

Seriously, if you are fed up of going out with lipstick on, and having to spend the night re-applying it every time you eat/drink, then go and buy these. Even though Maybelline state that it lasts 10 hours, you do have to re-apply a tiny amount because the colour does fade after a while (mine usually stays vibrant for about 5-6 hrs if I eat/drink).

And this is me with the Endless Ruby on :)

=^.^=
 Take care

Lorraine
xoxo








1 comment:

  1. i had bought this one about a month ago in forever berry and yes i had to reapply after a while aswell

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=