Friday 21 June 2013

Catrice Perfect Resist Foundation in #030 'Perfect Sand' [Review]

Dear readers,

Hurrah for the first day of Summer!

I am now a contributor on Beauty and Fitness Malta [check out the website here] - a website which features everything which is beauty and health related.

My first review for them is up! It is for the Catrice Perfect Resist Foundation in 'Perfect Sand' which actually is a really good and affordable foundation.

Check out the following link for the full review: here


Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    Nice review. I had never heard of Catrice cosmetics but am going to make sure I check it out now!!
    I've been on the lookout for a new foundation actually, and have been using http://www.beauty.ps/tool/foundation. They have a foundation tool and give really accurate matches! You should check it out.

    Hope you like it :).

    Xx Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. URGENT LOAN IS AVAILABLE NOW

    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $760K FROM A RELIABLE,TRUSTED AND REGISTERED PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK,BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? ARE NOW AFFORDABLE HERE FOR YOU TODAY CONTACT Call/Text +1(315)256-0479 Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan from PROF. MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS (profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00USD to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender?
    MRS.DOROTHY JEAN holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Contacts Call/Text +1(315)256-0479
    Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=