Sunday 2 June 2013

Variants to the 'Cath Kidston' Nail Design [Nail Art]

Dear readers,

Hope you are having a good weekend!

The Cath Kidston design has been a favourite with my nail clients (and me) for a while now, and I wanted to show you some different designs I did (but keeping the same concepts)

I had posted how to do the basic nail design in this post here so go check it out if you want to know how to re-create these cute flowers (which are so simple to make - I promise!)

These are some of the designs I did, just leave me a msg if you want to know which colours/brands I used;







Which one is your favourite?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. OOh they are all fab, but third from bottom is my favourite, love those colours xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep - I must agree with you. That is one of my fave's with the other being the one on top of it
      x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=