Tuesday 18 June 2013

Some of My Latest Nail Designs

Dear readers,

I'm finally done with my exams! Woot! Woot! Woot!

I start teaching next week, so I have a full week of relaxing (except when I have nail clients, that is)

So I thought it's about time I did more nail art designs! Some of them turned out really cuteeeeee!

I posted my favourites from the bunch I did. Just let me know if you would like a step by step pictorial for any of the designs

And let me know which one is your favourite too :D

P.s you can check out my nail page by clicking this link here





Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Very well done! I like the last 3 best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one, it reminds me of my favorite cartoon when I was a little child..hohoho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. URGENT LOAN IS AVAILABLE NOW

    TODAY I GOT MY DESIRED LOAN AMOUNT $760K FROM A RELIABLE,TRUSTED AND REGISTERED PRIVATE LOAN COMPANY LAST WEEK,BUSINESS/HOME/COMPANY/PROJECT/PERSONAL LOAN? ARE NOW AFFORDABLE HERE FOR YOU TODAY CONTACT Call/Text +1(315)256-0479 Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com

    Hello, I'm here to testify of how i got my real estate business loan from PROF. MRS.DOROTHY JEAN INVESTMENTS (profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com) I don't know if you are in need of an urgent loan to pay bills, start business or build a house, they offer all kinds of loan Ranging from $5,000.00USD to $2,000,000.00USD with a low interest rate of 2% and loan duration of 1 to 33 years to pay back the loan secure and unsecured. Are you losing sleep at nights worrying how to get a Legit Loan Lender?
    MRS.DOROTHY JEAN holds all of the information about how to obtain money quickly and painlessly without cost/stress via Contacts Call/Text +1(315)256-0479
    Email profdorothyinvestments@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=