Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Some of My Latest Nail Designs

Dear readers,

I'm finally done with my exams! Woot! Woot! Woot!

I start teaching next week, so I have a full week of relaxing (except when I have nail clients, that is)

So I thought it's about time I did more nail art designs! Some of them turned out really cuteeeeee!

I posted my favourites from the bunch I did. Just let me know if you would like a step by step pictorial for any of the designs

And let me know which one is your favourite too :D

P.s you can check out my nail page by clicking this link here





Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Very well done! I like the last 3 best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one, it reminds me of my favorite cartoon when I was a little child..hohoho :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=