Friday 14 June 2013

Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser [Review]

Dear readers,

I must make a confession....

I am sometimes too lazy to remove my makeup.

And that is why I use baby wipes. Most of the time I cannot be bothered to cleanse, tone, moisturise etc.

But lately I have made a habit out of cleansing and moisurising my face every morn and eve, yay!

In the last few months I was using the Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Face Wash [review here] but I fancied a change and so I bought the Good Things Stay Clear Purifying Cleanser with Superfruit Extracts: Mango and Berry.

It cost me around Euro 6.00 and you get 150ml of product.

This claims that it is "free from Parabens, Mineral Oils, Sodium Laureth, Sulphate, Animal Ingredients" and it is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

The first thing I would like to say is that this smells gorgeous! I have never had a cleanser that smells so good. Thumbs up for that.

I use this every morning and every evening (when I can) and I never suffered from any breakouts. Thumbs up for that too.

This is real gentle and so you are not left with a tight feeling once you're done, which means that if you're in a rush you can skip the moisturiser.

To use, you just massage into damp skin for about a minute, then rinse with warm water.

This removes all traces of makeup (but I do not use any waterproof mascara so I can't tell if it does remove that too).

Definite recommend, will certainly re-purchase!






Which brand do you use?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Looks nice! Packaging is pretty too. I'm always on the lookout for good facial washes and cleansers. :)

    Maxinne ♥ flightlessangel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet this smells really lovely xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grt post it seems a very nyc cleanser Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=