I've always liked moustache themes, especially moustache nail art!
Yesterday I did my nails' infills, and today I decided on doing moustache nail art (even though I rarely sport any nail art at all - but these were too cute to resist)
For this nail art you will need;
- A light colour for the base (I used Pink Friday from the OPI Nicky Minaj Collection)
- A shimmerless black (I used Lady in Black by OPI)
- A large and a small dotting tool (or a toothpick will work just as fine)
- Start by painting 2 coats of your preferred nail polish. Allow to dry.
- Using the dotting tool, paint 2 largish dots in the centre of your nails.
- Using the dotting tool again, paint 2 tiny dots on either side of the larger dots.
- Using the same tool, fill in the space between the larger and small dots by first tracing the outline of the moustache and then filling it in.
- And hey presto, you will have cute moustache themed nails!
|2 coats of your base polish|
|Draw 2 large dots in the centre, 2 smaller dots on both sides of the nail|
|Fill in the mustache using the dotting tool|
|OPI 'Pink Friday'|