Wednesday 27 February 2013

E-Bay Jewellery Haul

Dear readers,

Don't you all love e-bay shopping? Well, I do!

This month I have bought various bits and bobs from e-bay, and I was waiting until I received everything so that I can post what I got.

And they were super cheap!


Here is a list of all the pictured items, with links to the various sellers and prices:


  • Peter Pan Collar Necklace from here for $1.98 including shipping
  • Blue Necklace (available in 3 colours) from here for $1.69 including shipping
  • Acrylic Bow Ring (various colours available) from here for $2.68 including shipping
  • Stretch gold stud bracelet (various colours available) from here for $1.39 including shipping
  • Gold bangle from here for $2.96 including shipping
  • Gold cross bracelet from (available in 3 colours) from here for $0.98 including shipping
  • Bronze spike stretch bracelet from here for $1.83 including shipping













Would you get any of these?

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I really like the blue one! I got a skirt off ebay, I'm still waiting for it, burgundy and bodicon, less than 4 euros and free shipping :P

    www.allthingslady.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) yeah, some items are so cheap it's insane

      Delete
  2. spikes bangles!!!! I Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=