Wednesday 13 February 2013

John Greed Valentines Bloggers Challenge

Dear readers,

The fantastic people at John Greed are running a bloggers Valentine competition, and I couldn't resist not trying my luck.

Unfortunately I couldn't make a wider choice since I so truly would love to get my hands on the rose gold Michael Kors watch, but here goes nothing:



#1 Michael Kors Rose Gold Midsize Watch

I have been lusting over several Michael Kors watches for the longest time ever, especially Rose Gold ones. I wish somebody would get me one as a present!

#2 Eclectic Eccentricity Flor de Muerto

Shockingly I have never heard of this brand before, but I fell totally and utterly in love with all the line! I especially like this one because of the rose and skull combo, but I also love the pocket watches too! They are totally my style of jewellery.

#3 Virtue London Silver Live Your Dream Stacking Ring

I just love stackable rings, and I especially like this one because it says 'Live your dream', which one day I hopefully will!


If you would like to participate in this competition, you can all check out the rules for this competition on the John Greed website here. Competition closes tomorrow 14/02 so you better hurry up!

Love,

Lorraine
xoxo

p.s I know you're supposed to choose at least 4 items but couldn't resist not listing down the MK watch

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh i love that watch too, isn't there any wee thing on the site for a tenner you could add? Anyway I came by to follow on GFC now your button is up again and guess what? i already follow you on GFC lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah there is, but I couldn't be bothered with doing a new board again, so I left it as is. And the disclaimer re: 4 minimum products is at the bottom of the page so only saw it when I posted the link through the comment on their website. Which button is up again?
      x

      Delete

I love reading all of your comments, and will try my utmost to reply to each and every one of you <3 So, go ahead and leave a comment =^.^=