Today I was nominated for a Liebster Award from the sweet Sanja from Keep Calm and Sparkle, thank you! ^.^
If I'm not mistaken 'Liebster' means 'dearest' in German (please correct me if I'm Wrong). The award is passed on through bloggers who have less than 200 GFC followers, thus helping them to promote their blog.
The rules are simple:
- Nomineed must link back the person who nominated them.
- Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
- You must also answer the 11 questions from the person who has nominated you.
- You come up with 11 new questions.
- You nominate 11 people who have under 200 GFC followers and let them know. You can't tag back.
11 random facts about me:
- I was born on the 24th July (or 24/7)
- I quit school after I got my A'levels, worked for 7 years as a clerk, quit, and entered University.
- I am now in my final year of my B.A English (with honours) course. Hopefully I will be starting a Masters degree in the next scholastic year.
- I am also a part time nail technician (I took my course with OPI malta hence why I love OPI products so much)
- I am a sucker for anything sweet, especially chocolate: my favourite chocolates are Cadbury's Cherry Ripe (which you can only buy online or from Australia, and Cadbury's Creme Eggs, yum!)
- I can't stand to be barefoot around cats - I'm afraid that they will bite my toes.
- I love horror movies.
- I love manga and really really love anime - I still watch them.
- I love collecting Anime cartoon figures
- My hair was super curly but now I have it straight.
- I cut my own hair (only when it comes to trimming and fringe cutting though)
Questions from Sanja:
What was your first makeup product that you owned?
I'm not really sure but I think it was a concealer, I don't remember which brand though
If you could use only one make up item for the rest of your life, what would it be (e.g. foundation, mascara, lipstick, etc)?
This is quite a hard question! But I think that I would choose liquid eyeliner
Name one favourite makeup item that you purshased this year:
Benefit's Feelin' Cheeky Mini set, especially Posie Tint
Name 5 items (beauty or non beauty) you couldn't live without:
Hairdryer, BB Cream, Hair Treatment, Lipbalm, Mobile phone
If you could change one thing on you body, what would it be?
What is your favourite childhood memory?
Going for picnics with mum, dad and my older brother in Winter and toasting bread on a small fire and drinking tea which dad prepared from boiling teabags in tin cans on the fire.
Who/what is your biggest inspiration?
I don't know if I can answer this, since there is no one who I particularly look up to.
What annoys you the most in the blogging community?
ha ha, when other bloggers spam, and when somebody writes down that they bought a haul when they would have bought 3 items in all
What was the worst movie you watched in 2012?
I only seem to remember the nicest movies I watch :( but one of the worst movies I watched last year was Piranha 3D.
If you could be invisiable for a day, what would you do?
I would spy on people
What are you most proud of?
That I've resumed/continued my studies even though I'm in my late 20s
Do you prefer sweets or salty snacks?
What is your favourite book?
Where do you live?
Long or short hair?
What is the most embarrassing situation you were ever in?
Have you ever wished you had a different name? If yes, what would it be?
What is your favourite food ever?
Coffee or tea?
Your worst job ever?
Do you believe in ghosts?
Your favourite make-up brand?
Catherine from And It's All About Me
Marija from Pocalocca's Blog
Victoria from Razzle Dazzle and Rock 'n' Roll
Donah from Sweet Jelly Bean
Mellie Cay from The Beauty Tribune
Aisling from Total Makeup Addict
Denise and Martina from All Things Fabulous
Aprilya from Aprilia Chichi Christina
Becca from Horcrux Nails
Sarah from Le Blog Maquillage
Lucy from Luceindia
Hope you do this since I would love to read your answers <3